04 | 17 | 2018
Smart and Creative DIY Home Improvement projects don’t require technical skills, nor should it cost one a fortune. Utilizing mostly everyday materials and armed with the perseverance to attain your objective in improving and updating your space, DIY Home Improvement should be a breeze.
1. For the internet geek whose career is on the worldwide web, hide your router with this amazing trick.
2. Use empty tissue boxes to keep your plastic bags organized. Now it’s easy to find those pliable materials without the sweat.
3. Can’t find your best-loved pants when you need them? Hang your jeans on shower hooks to make them more accessible each time you want them.
4. Love cooking? Put a magnet strip under your cabinets to store spices.
5. Use letter organizers to store flip flops or flats and never lose a single pair of your favorite footgear ever.
6. Do you love reading and collecting books? This easy and literal bookshelf is perfect for that book lover in you.
7. Can’t tell which key is it? Use nail polish to differentiate your keys.
8. Use a squeegee to remove those pesky pet/human hair from carpet.
Note that while they’re fun to do, these oh so optional do-it-yourself home improvement projects, actually cost time and money too. An easy and affordable DIY home improvement project that warrants one to spend half a day away from work might not be worth all the trouble.
After you’ve done the Math, you realized that a DIY Home Improvement may not be the best route for a busy person like you, finding someone whose services you can afford to do the grind just might be the best solution to give color to a lusterless space.
At Pagawaan.com, we have an array of reliable and trustworthy professionals who can help you with your home improvement projects. Dependable services with a touch of a DIY Home Improvement concept but easy on the pocket.
Note: This article originally appeared in Buzzfeed.