PAGAWAAN.COM is committed to the highest levels of service feasible possible in the unrelenting business environment of the Philippines, and is committed to ensuring fair levels of access to all our subscribers and audiences on an ethical and moral fashion. As such, the primary aim of PAGAWAAN.COM Acceptable Usage Policy is to advance those aims and to protect PAGAWAAN.COM, all its CUSTOMERs, and the Internet community in general from irresponsible and/or illegal activities.
This Acceptable Usage Policy (“AUP”) is an integral part of your Service Agreement with PAGAWAAN.COM. Each CUSTOMER of PAGAWAAN.COM is responsible for its activities and, by accepting service from PAGAWAAN.COM, the CUSTOMER is agreeing to ensure adherence to this Policy.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
- Transmission and copying of any material and or design in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Engaging in any services and activities designed to harass either humans or devices, or that will cause a denial-of-service to any other individual or CUSTOMER is also prohibited.
- Using the PAGAWAAN.COM portal to promote illegal goods and services, terrorism, pornography, vulgarism, piracy, threats and harassment and related categories is strictly prohibited.
- Uploading of excessive materials that may hamper the performance of the whole website is also subject to investigation and proper action by PAGAWAAN.COM.
- Unsatisfactory, fraudulent, and injurious performance of services or delivery of goods have corresponding treatment to address either complaints from customers or reports from service evaluations performed by PAGAWAAN.com.
ADDRESSING OF COMPLAINTS
CUSTOMERS who experienced unsatisfactory, fraudulent, or injurious performance of services or delivery of goods may lodge a formal complaint by filling up the website contact form or contacting PAGAWAAN.COM service centre.
PAGAWAAN.COM reserves the right to perform formal investigation following a formal complaint from either a customer or its personnel.
PAGAWAAN.COM reserves the right to terminate the agreement with any CUSTOMER without notice when evidence available to it indicates a reasonable possibility of any of the prohibited actions either is taking place or is about to take place, to protect itself, other CUSTOMERs of PAGAWAAN.COM, and the PAGAWAAN.COM’s audiences at large. Such action does not absolve the CUSTOMER from the requirement to pay for their service.
Although PAGAWAAN.COM places high values on the privacy of its CUSTOMERs, PAGAWAAN.COM bears significant and complex legal, operational and compliance-based duties. In this regard, PAGAWAAN.COM may preserve, access, and disclose information from collected in the standard operations of its service as permitted by law to uphold contractual obligations, to determine compliance with and enforce PAGAWAAN.COM’s policies and legal duties, to gather information relevant to pending or potential litigation, and to maintain the integrity and security of its systems.
Complaints about CUSTOMERS/representatives may be forwarded by PAGAWAAN.COM to the designated CUSTOMER’s contact for action.